Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Strawberry Picking At the Berry Patch Farm

\

Sweet and succulent strawberries. Hands down the best strawberries I've ever tasted - even though they were pretty small. Their small size probably contributed to their intense sweet flavor. Nellie's checking out the picture here as I type, saying "bah-bah, bah-bah" (her word for everything food, bottle or beverage related.


I took the kids to pick strawberries at the Berry Patch Farm. This is about as much picking as B-Bee did. He was more interested in the tractors and pushing Nellie in the stroller. Nellie was content to sit in the stroller as long as I kept handing her berries to eat. Have mentioned that she loves food? If she's not eating it, she's feeding it to the dogs. Needless to say, my 2 little helpers weren't very much help. I may have had more fun enjoying the fruits of labor at home - rather than attempting to pick strawberries in the heat and chasing down my 3 y/o pushing my 1 y/o across the field. It wasn't so bad, but I hope B-Bee is more interested in picking next time we go (in August to pick rasberries).


If this were at the Willy Wonka's Factory, she would have turned into a strawberry. She's so serious, serious about strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment